WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded onto your device by the website when you visit it. The next time you visit the website, the cookies make sure that your device is recognized immediately. By using cookies, the website can store temporary information on visits and visitors. Other websites can also recognize your device through the same cookies. Various types of cookies are used during every visit.
Cookies make it possible to personalize the visit to a website, such as by:
• Showing relevant navigation settings
• Remembering visitor preferences
• Improving the overall user experience
• Limiting the number of advertisements shown
XCOR.COM USES A MAXIMUM OF 3 TYPE OF COOKIES:
Anonymous cookies that enable users to view XCOR.com, use the functions on the website and access secure areas. The information collected by these cookies may not be used for marketing purposes. If the use of this type of cookie is refused, several sections of XCOR.com cannot be used.
Anonymous cookies that enable XCOR to improve its website. These cookies collect information on how visitors use XCOR.com, such as information on the most visited pages or number of error messages shown. An example of these types of cookie are WebAnalytics cookies. The information collected by these cookies may not be used for marketing purposes or provided to third parties.
Targeting cookies or advertisement cookies
These types of cookies are usually placed on XCOR.com by advertising networks with the consent of XCOR. These cookies are used to:
• Display relevant and personalised advertisements/offers via all types of media, including but not limited to Email, social media and Display.
• Limit the number of times each advertisement is shown.
• Measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
• Remember your visit and share the information collected with third parties, such as advertisers. These cookies are often linked to website functions offered by these third parties.
Changing cookie settings
You can change your cookie settings via your browser settings or www.youronlinechoices.eu